* I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger . Then it hit me.
* He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.
* Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.
* A cardboard belt would be a waist of paper.
* He wears glasses during math because it improves division.
* Two peanuts were walking in a tough neighborhood and one of them was a-salted.
* Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
* When the smog lifts in Los Angeles, U C L A.
* It was an emotional wedding. Even the cake was in tiers.
* Those who throw dirt are sure to lose ground.
* When the waiter spilled a drink on his shirt, he said, "this one is on me."